How to play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player? Can Windows Media Player play Blu-ray movies? In this article you will get the best tool and know the way to play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player.
Blu-ray movies are popular in recent years, more and more people choose to buy Blu-ray movies instead of DVD movies. But at the same time, there are a lot of new Blu-ray users don’t know the way to play Blu-ray on their computer, one of the hottest questions asked is that “How to play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player?”, in this article we will tell you how to play Blu-ray on Windows XP/7/8/8.1 with Windows Media Player.
Play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player questions
Question 1: “I have purchased some latest Blu-ray movies from Amazon, now I want to play these Blu-ray discs on windows 8.1 OS computer, can I play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player? If it doesn’t support, can you recommend Blu-ray player for windows 8.1 for me? Thanks!”
Question 2: “I have downloaded some Blu-ray ISO movie on my computer’s HDD, but I don’t know which program can open and play Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 7 computer, can I play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player? It is the built-in player on Windows 7.”
Question 3: “Can Windows Media Player play Blu-ray movies? Just got some Blu-ray discs from my friends, now I want to play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player, does it support? Besides, can you recommend software to backup Blu-ray to MKV format?”
Windows Media Player is one of the most popular video players on Windows operating system, this player can play some common videos and music, such as MP4, WMV, and WAV/WMA formats music. But for Blu-ray movies, the players can’t play them directly, you will need to rip Blu-ray to common videos like MP4 and then you can use Windows Media Player to play the Blu-ray movie.
How to rip Blu-ray to Windows Media Player best format?
To rip Blu-ray to best format for Windows Media Player, you will need the best Blu-ray to Windows Media Player ripper, here we recommend you to use Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this is the best Blu-ray/DVD/HD video converter, it will help you to rip Blu-ray to Windows Media Player supported formats, like MP4, WMV, etc. what’s more, you can choose to rip Blu-ray to optimized formats for tablets, smartphones, editing software, HDTVs, etc. there are many optimized formats in the software.
Steps to rip and play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player
1. Free download this Blu-ray to Windows Media Player ripper, install it on your Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 computer. If you also need to rip Blu-ray on your Mac, please use its Mac version.
2. Launch this best Blu-ray ripper on windows, you will see the interface, now you can click “Load Disc” button to import your Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file or Blu-ray folder.
3. After you loading the Blu-ray movie into this program, you can select the subtitles and movie language under the movie lists, and then please click format bar to choose output format, which need to compatible with Windows Media Player, MP4 format is recommended. Besides, if you want to copy Blu-ray movies to other playable devices.
4. Before convert Blu-ray to Windows Media Player compatible format, you can customize the output parameters, like bitrate, resolution, frame rate, etc. to control the output movie’s size, you’d better keep bitrate between 2000 kbps-3000kbps.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start the conversion.
This Blu-ray ripper software will rip your Blu-ray movies at fast speed, because it has used NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, it can save much time for you. Just wait some time, when the Blu-ray to Windows Media Player conversion finished, you can open the output folder and get the converted Blu-ray movies, and then open your Windows Media Player and play the converted Blu-ray movies, there will no problems now.
Tip: How to use Acrok Video Converter Ultimate as Blu-ray player
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can also work as Blu-ray player on Windows XP/7/Vista/8/8.1 or Mac, after you clicked the Load Disc button and imported the Blu-ray movies, you can click playback button under the preview window, and you can watch Blu-ray now, it is also available to play in full screen, is it useful? So in this case, you can play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player, or play Blu-ray with Acrok Video Converter Ultimate directly, Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO and Blu-ray folder movie are supported, and DVD movies are also supported.
Now you must have known the way to play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player, or play Blu-ray on Windows XP/7/Vista/8/8.1 or Mac via Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, just try it now, hope this program can help you to play Blu-ray easily.
Tags: play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player, play Blu-ray on windows 8, play Blu-ray on windows 8.1, play Blu-ray on windows XP, play Blu-ray on Mac, windows Blu-ray player, Mac Blu-ray player, play Blu-ray ISO on windows
You must be logged in to post a comment.