“Hi, I have just purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 cellphone, which is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market, it is equipped with 6.2 inches touchscreen, the big screen is easy for me to play movies. Now I want to know Galaxy S20 supported video formats, so that I can transfer 4k, 1080p and 720p movies to Galaxy S20 for watching on the go.”
This is a question asked by a samsung Galaxy S20 user, and this kind of question is very hot on forums, because many users have the need to play videos or movies on Galaxy S20, in this case, you may have the need to know best video format for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, and all Galaxy S20 supported formats, and then you can copy supported formats to Galaxy S20 for playback.
From Galaxy S20 official product page or instructions, you will learn that Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra supported video formats are very limited, below you will see what video formats are supported by Galaxy S20.
Galaxy S20 supported video formats: MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263
Galaxy S20 not supported formats: MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, M4V, MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, DVD, Blu-ray, iTunes movies, iTunes videos, Amazon movies, Blockbuster movies, DRM files, etc.
From the above information you will learn that Samsung Galaxy S20 supports MP4, DivX, XviD and WMV format, and Galaxy S20 best supported video format is MP4, but it has bad support for other common used movie formats, such as MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, FLV, etc. How to play unsupported video formats on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? How to transfer any movies from computer to Galaxy S20 for watching? Here we will share an easy way to play any movies on Galaxy S20.
There are many users want to play movies on Galaxy S20, and these movies are in different video formats and codecs, such as MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, etc. what’s the best way to play any video formats on Galaxy S20?
To solve this problem easily, the best way is to convert unsupported video formats to Galaxy S20 best supported format, like MP4, and then you can play movies with optimized formats and codecs. Here we want to recommend best video converter for Galaxy S20, with it, you can convert any videos or audio to supported format for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, or other popular devices.
Galaxy S20 video converter is the best software on the market, this program can deal with all the video and audio formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MTS, etc. it will help you to convert movies to Galaxy S20 supported format with best quality and speed. Besides, it has many optimized formats for portable devices and editing software.
How to use this Galaxy S20 video format converter on Windows and Mac computer?
This Galaxy S20 video converter is easy to use, here are the easy steps that you can follow to use this program.
1. Free download and install this Galaxy S20 video converter on your computer, it is called Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, launch it you will see the main interface. With this software, you can convert 4K UHD videos, full HD 1080p videos, 720p videos, DVD disc, DVD ISO, Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO movies to any formats you want.
2. Load movies to the software. Choose the movies that you want to convert, and then load them to the Galaxy S20 video converter, you can directly drag and drop the files. Batch conversion is supported by this Galaxy S20 converter.
3. Choose best format for Galaxy S20 to play. Just click format bar and choose Samsung Galaxy S series MP4 format, this format is best supported format of Galaxy S20.
4. If you want to customize the output parameters, you can click settings button and adjust the resolution, bitrate or others according to your need.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start convert videos to Galaxy S20 supported video formats.
Just wait some time, this video format converter for Galaxy S20 will convert movies at fast speed with top quality, when the conversion finished, you can transfer converted movies to Galaxy S20 for watching as you want. Please take a try now!
Tip: What Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?
You must be logged in to post a comment.