“How can I play AVI files on Galaxy S20 Android smartphone? I have downloaded a lot of exciting videos from online websites, they are in different formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc. now I want to transfer these video files to Galaxy S20 for watching at any time. I tried but only to find that Galaxy S20 only supports limited formats, like MP4. Some videos in AVI and other formats can’t be played by Galaxy S20, can you give me some suggestions? Thanks!”
Recently a lot of Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra users have encountered problems when they want to play movies on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra, most of the problems are the video compatibility problems, such as AVI format can’t be played by Galaxy S20, etc. now in this article, you can find the best way to transfer and play AVI on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra smoothly, if you have video in other formats like MKV, MTS, M4V, MOV, WMV, you can also use the best tool to solve the problems.
Why Galaxy S20 can’t play some AVI videos?
Galaxy S20 was built to bring you the best of in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. Galaxy S20 was made for play, you can transfer videos or movies onto Galaxy S20 for watching with the big screen. However, Galaxy S20 doesn’t support AVI videos well, from Galaxy S20 official website you will know that Galaxy S20 only supports h.264/AVC MPEG-4 video well, like H.264 MP4 format, for AVI files, because AVI is a container format it has many different codecs, so it is not well supported. Many people are eager to know how to play AVI movies on Galaxy S20, and how to convert AVI video files to Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra.
You don’t have to worry about Galaxy S20 AVI playback problems now. In order to play AVI on Galaxy S20, you just need to convert AVI to Galaxy S20 supported format like MP4, and then you can play videos or movies on Galaxy S20 smoothly. Galaxy S20 video converter is a best video converter that you can convert AVI files to Galaxy S20. The following guide would shed some lights on this point, just feel free to see if it is what you are looking for.
What Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?
1. Download Galaxy S20 video converter (or video converter for Mac), install and run it. This software can convert nearly all video formats for you, like AVI, AVI, WMV, MOV, MTS, AVCHD, etc. with this Galaxy S20 AVI converter, you don’t need to worry about video compatibility problems any more.
2. Click “Add Video” button to load your AVI files into this AVI to Galaxy S20 Converter.
3. Click profile column to choose output format, here MP4 is highly recommended as the output format. You can click and choose Galaxy S series video MP4 format, this is Galaxy S20 best format, and it is the supported formats for Galaxy S20 Plus and S20 Ultra.
4. If you want to change some parameters, you can click settings button in the main interface. Then you will be able to adjust codec name, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel in the following window. Just adjust them according to your need.
5. When the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button “Convert” to convert AVI files to Galaxy S20.
Now, you can have a try, hope this Galaxy S20 AVI files converter is your best assistant for playing AVI on Galaxy S20.
Tip: Besides AVI files, Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can also convert MKV files, H.265 HEVC files, 4K files, Blu-ray disc, DVD disc, ISO image file and other videos to Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20 Ultra supported video format, once you convert videos to Galaxy S20 best format, you will be able to play movies and videos on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra smoothly.
You must be logged in to post a comment.