Do you have some MKV files that want to transfer to USB flash drive and then play on Sharp LED TV or Sharp 4K TV? In this article we will share the best method with you, and you will be able to play MKV on Sharp LED TV & 4K TV from USB port.
Nowadays many users want to play videos or movies on HDTV through USB port, because this method is very easy, we can easy copy movies to USB storage and then watch on TV without any other hardware players. Recently on some Sharp TV related forums some users are complaining that there are many video formats not well supported by Sharp LED TV and 4K TV, such as MKV video format, it is not well supported by many Sharp HDTVs. In this case, how to play MKV on Sharp LED TV & 4K TV from USB without any issue? Please don’t worry in this article we will share the best way to solve this MKV to Sharp TV playback issue.
Does sharp TV support MKV video format?
MKV video format is one of the most popular video formats on the multimedia field, many movies and videos usually in MKV format. As the MKV format is so popular, can we copy MKV videos to USB flash drive and then play on Sharp TV? The answer may be disappointed, because Sharp LED TV and 4K TV has bad support on MKV video format, if you play MKV on Sharp LED TV & 4K TV from USB flash drive or NAS devices, you will get problems, so we can’t play MKV files on Sharp TV through USB directly.
How to play MKV on Sharp LED TV & 4K TV from USB?
From the information above you may have known that Sharp TV doesn’t support MKV video format well through USB, how can we play MKV videos or movies on Sharp TV via USB? The best method to solve MKV to Sharp TV playback issue is to convert MKV files to Sharp TV USB supported video format, such as H.264 MP4 format, and then you can copy videos to USB flash drive and then play on Sharp TV smoothly.
In order to convert MKV to Sharp TV supported format, we recommend you to use Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this software is the best MKV to Sharp TV converter, it has support for all the HD videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, MP4, etc. besides, it can rip latest blu-ray and DVD movies to any unprotected formats, so it is powerful all-in-one converter, just download and try it, you can follow the steps below to to convert MKV files to Sharp LED TV & 4K TV USB supported format.
1. Download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate from product page, this software has Windows version and Mac version, so it can help you to convert MKV files to Sharp TV on Windows or Mac, install and launch it you will see the main interface.
2. Click add files button on the top left corner to import the MKV files that you want to convert, you can load batch files at one time. If you want to convert Blu-ray or DVD movies, please click “Load Disc” button to import.
3. Please choose Sharp LED TV or Sharp 4K TV supported video format for output. You can click and choose Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is supported by Sharp TV and many other HDTVs. In the format column you will see rich formats there, and you can choose the output format according to your need. You can click the link to learn Sharp LED TV & 4K TV supported video format from USB.
4. Before you convert MKV files to Sharp TV, you can click settings button and adjust the output parameters according to your need, such as bitrate, resolution, codec, etc.
5. Edit feature is also available to use, you can trim MKV files, crop MKV videos, add watermark to MKV files, or adjust video effect to the videos, etc. if you don’t need to edit MKV files before conversion, you can skip this step.
The last step is to click convert button to start MKV to Sharp TV USB conversion process. Your videos will be converted at fast speed with top quality, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is well supported by Acrok converter, so it will save much time for you, when the conversion is finished, you can copy converted videos to USB flash drive, and then you can play videos on Sharp TV with supported format from USB flash drive.
Tip: Acrok converter can also help you to play movies on Sony PS4 from USB Flash Drive, you can click the link to learn more.