The PlayStation 4 is a video game console released by Sony computer entertainment, it is just for sale in America, Europe and some other countries. As more and more users have got the Sony PS4, many fans want to play Blu-ray movies on PS4, from Sony PS4 official website, you will know that Sony PS4 support Blu-ray movies, but how about Blu-ray 3D movies?
From PlayStation 4 official user guide, we can know that Sony PS4 doesn’t play Blu-ray 3D movies, on the document, it writes that “Blu-ray 3D, CD, BD-RE ver 1.0, BD-R/RE XL, DVDs that have not been finalized” are all not supported by Sony PS4 console.
The lack support of 3D Blu-ray at launch is especially odd as Sony has previously been the leader for the technology. Sony has released so many 3D Blu-rays and pushed 3D-compatible PS3 games, and obviously, you can play Blu-ray 3D on PS3.
To Sony PS4, there is no technical reason why PS4 can’t support Blu-ray 3D movies, and the option may be patched in at a later date.
Is there a way to play 3D Blu-ray on Sony PS4 (PlayStation 4)?
Yes, with our 3D Blu-ray Ripper Windows or Mac version, you can rip Blu-ray 3D movies to HD movies, and then copy to USB flash drive, and then you can play 3D Blu-ray on Sony PS4. Besides, with this software, you can rip any purchased Blu-ray movies to common videos, like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, etc. and then you can transfer to tablets, smartphone, or just for backup.
Now you can follow the steps below to convert 3D Blu-ray or 2D Blu-ray to PS4 supported format.
1. Free download Blu-ray Ripper Windows version or Mac version from our website. This is top Blu-ray Ripper on the market, with this software, you can convert Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO files to common videos, and then you can play them or share them freely.
2. Install this Blu-ray to PS4 converter on your computer, and then load your Blu-ray into this software, Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file and Blu-ray folder is supported. Besides, DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO file, DVD folder is also supported.
3. After loading the movies, please choose the main movie, and then choose output format, to play Blu-ray movies on PS4, you can choose MP4 format, because it is best supported by Sony PS4 console. If you need to rip Blu-ray to other formats, just choose according to your need.
4. This Sony PS4 Blu-ray Ripper software offers customization feature, you can adjust the output parameters before converting, adjust the resolution, bitrate or others as you want, you can also keep them as default.
5. Click convert button to start the 3D Blu-ray to PS4 conversion process.
This Blu-ray to PS4 Ripper will rip 3D Blu-ray or 2D Blu-ray to PS4 supported video format at a fast speed, it adapted NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will save you much time. When the conversion finished, you can transfer movies to USB flash drive and then play Blu-ray movies on Sony PS4 via USB. Now you may have known the way to play Blu-ray on Sony PS4, just free download the software and take a try, hope it can help you.