As we know, the movie subtitles assist you to understand the movie plot better and faster while you watching movies, especially in plots that speak in their native language. Thus, it’s very important to keep Blu-ray subtitles when we convert a Blu-ray into media files. At this time, a brilliant Blu-ray ripper is becoming required for us. Read More
How to watch 4K movies on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? 4K movies and videos are becoming more and more popular, can 4K videos be played on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? You may have got some 4K videos and want to transfer them to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra for playing, you may worry about the Galaxy S20 4K video playback issues. Don’t warry about this problem. This guide will show you how to convert and play 4K video on Galaxy S20 freely.
From the user manual of Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, you may have known that the Galaxy S20 series smartphones are very powerful, the hardware is better than other phones, and many new technologies are adapted, such as HDR. What’s more, the most impressive point is that the Galaxy S20 can support videos up to 4K resolution (3840×2160). Some users have got the first hand-on 4K experience on this device, and were very satisfied with the crisp and clear quality.
Actually, you can also download 4K videos from websites like YouTube, or record 4K videos with your camera, and then transfer 4K to Galaxy S20 for jolly amusement. But, before you are doing so, there is one thing you need to know–some 4K videos recorded in the not-so-popular formats like XAVC cannot be supported by the Galaxy S20. Since you know, Galaxy S20 recognizes MP4 format the best. No hurry, my friends, we can still play any 4k video Galaxy S20 freely without any in-depth tricks. All we need is a professional Mac 4K to Galaxy S20 Converter (4K to Galaxy S20 converter for Windows). It is a professor in handling the 4K playback issues on Mac/Windows. After transcoding the unsupported 4K video to Galaxy S20 acceptable formats like MP4 on Mac, you are able to enjoy any 4K videos in the Galaxy S20 world freely. And, Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Windows or Mac is just the tool you need.
Download the best 4K Video Converter
To show you the usage of this Mac 4K to Galaxy S20 converter, we will take the conversion from 4K to Galaxy S20 MP4 on Mac as example. Kindly refer to the detailed exposition as below:
Preparations: download the converter according to the platform you are running, then, install it to the computer. In simple words, Mac users should get the Mac version of the program while Windows users, please get the Windows version.
After successful installation, please run the converter. You will see four buttons on its interface, click the first one “Add Files” and load the 4K video file into the program.
Right after loading the 4K file, you need to choose the output format now. A format list will show up as soon as you right-click the “Output Format” button. Perhaps you are dazzled by so many different video/audio formats. Take it easy, just follow the instruction here: select “Common Video -> H.264 Video” from the list as the output format. You can customize the video resolution is necessary. This format is well supported by Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, you can play 4K Video on Galaxy S20 (Plus/Ultra) easily with this format.
You can polish the video file by using the editing features if needed. After that, it is time to begin the conversion. To do it, you just need to hit the “Convert” button. Once the conversion is done, you can play 4k video Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra freely. Just try this Galaxy S20 4K converter. Have fun!
What can Acrok Galaxy S20 4K Video Converter do?
What’s the best way to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? Just follow the article to get the best Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 converter, which will rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 (Plus/Ultra) supported format.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is one of the best Android smartphone on the smartphone market, it has powerful hardware equipment, such as latest Android system, the Galaxy S20 has 6.2 inches screen, the Galaxy S20 Plus has 6.7 inches screen, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra has 6.9 inches screen, the screen resolution is 3200*1440, which is great for us to browse the websites, play games, and watch movies. The Galaxy S20 has 4000 mAh battery, the Galaxy S20 Plus has 4500 mAh battery, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra has 5000 mAh battery, you can use Galaxy S20 to play movies and videos for long time.
How to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20?
“How can I get Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 smartphone? My friend give me a Galaxy S20 android smartphone as a gift, I like watching movies on this excellent smartphone. But now I want to put Blu-ray movies which I purchased onto the Galaxy S20 smartphone, do I need a Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 converter or ripper? What is the best Blu-ray ripper for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? Please give me some advices.”
To many new Galaxy S20 users, most of them don’t know the easiest way to copy Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 smartphone, because the Blu-ray disc movies that we purchased are protected, we can’t get the movie files for copying and playing directly. But don’t worry, now we have powerful software – Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, which can runs as the best Blu-ray ripper software to rip Blu-ray to common video files, such as rip Blu-ray to MKV, rip Blu-ray to MP4, rip Blu-ray to MOV, etc. latest Blu-ray movies are all supported, once you get this excellent Blu-ray ripping program, you don’t need to worry anymore, you can use all your Blu-ray movies freely.
In order to help you to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones easily, we have prepared the easy steps for you, which you can follow to convert Blu-ray movies to common videos and then transfer to Galaxy S20, and then you can play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra freely. Now please follow them.
Program you need: Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 ripper Windows version or Mac version
What are the features of this Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 Converter?
1. Download this Galaxy S20 Blu-ray ripper software from our website, the name of the program is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this software can convert Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to any formats you need.
2. Install this Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 converter on the computer that you want to use for converting. This program has Windows and Mac version, so you can run it on your PC or Mac. After launching, please click Load Disc button to import your Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO or Blu-ray folder movies.
3. After loading the Blu-ray movies, you can select the movie language and subtitle under the list of the Blu-ray movie. And then please press the format bar to choose the output format that you need, select the formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc. here we recommend MP4 format.
4. Before convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S20, you can press the settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec, etc. parameters, this program has offered powerful customization feature.
5. After all these settings are done, please click convert button showed on the main interface to start the Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 conversion process.
The program will begin the Galaxy S20 Blu-ray conversion immediately, this software has used NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will save much time for you. When the conversion process is ended, you can get the converted movies, and then you can transfer files onto Galaxy S20 via USB cable, and then you can play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra freely.
Learn more about Galaxy S20
Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones have equipped with the latest technologies of recent years. For example, they used Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, HDR10+ certified, 120Hz refresh rate support, 8K video recording at 24 fps, 4K UHD video recording at 60 fps, 1080p FHD video recording at 60 fps, Super Slow-mo 720p video support at 960 fps, Digital zoom up to 20x on Galaxy S20 Ultra, improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, 12GB to 16GB RAM, etc. With these hardware equipment, it is great to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20.
“How can I play AVI files on Galaxy S20 Android smartphone? I have downloaded a lot of exciting videos from online websites, they are in different formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc. now I want to transfer these video files to Galaxy S20 for watching at any time. I tried but only to find that Galaxy S20 only supports limited formats, like MP4. Some videos in AVI and other formats can’t be played by Galaxy S20, can you give me some suggestions? Thanks!”
Recently a lot of Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra users have encountered problems when they want to play movies on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra, most of the problems are the video compatibility problems, such as AVI format can’t be played by Galaxy S20, etc. now in this article, you can find the best way to transfer and play AVI on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra smoothly, if you have video in other formats like MKV, MTS, M4V, MOV, WMV, you can also use the best tool to solve the problems.
Why Galaxy S20 can’t play some AVI videos?
Galaxy S20 was built to bring you the best of in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. Galaxy S20 was made for play, you can transfer videos or movies onto Galaxy S20 for watching with the big screen. However, Galaxy S20 doesn’t support AVI videos well, from Galaxy S20 official website you will know that Galaxy S20 only supports h.264/AVC MPEG-4 video well, like H.264 MP4 format, for AVI files, because AVI is a container format it has many different codecs, so it is not well supported. Many people are eager to know how to play AVI movies on Galaxy S20, and how to convert AVI video files to Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra.
You don’t have to worry about Galaxy S20 AVI playback problems now. In order to play AVI on Galaxy S20, you just need to convert AVI to Galaxy S20 supported format like MP4, and then you can play videos or movies on Galaxy S20 smoothly. Galaxy S20 video converter is a best video converter that you can convert AVI files to Galaxy S20. The following guide would shed some lights on this point, just feel free to see if it is what you are looking for.
What Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?
1. Download Galaxy S20 video converter (or video converter for Mac), install and run it. This software can convert nearly all video formats for you, like AVI, AVI, WMV, MOV, MTS, AVCHD, etc. with this Galaxy S20 AVI converter, you don’t need to worry about video compatibility problems any more.
2. Click “Add Video” button to load your AVI files into this AVI to Galaxy S20 Converter.
3. Click profile column to choose output format, here MP4 is highly recommended as the output format. You can click and choose Galaxy S series video MP4 format, this is Galaxy S20 best format, and it is the supported formats for Galaxy S20 Plus and S20 Ultra.
4. If you want to change some parameters, you can click settings button in the main interface. Then you will be able to adjust codec name, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel in the following window. Just adjust them according to your need.
5. When the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button “Convert” to convert AVI files to Galaxy S20.
Now, you can have a try, hope this Galaxy S20 AVI files converter is your best assistant for playing AVI on Galaxy S20.
Tip: Besides AVI files, Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can also convert MKV files, H.265 HEVC files, 4K files, Blu-ray disc, DVD disc, ISO image file and other videos to Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20 Ultra supported video format, once you convert videos to Galaxy S20 best format, you will be able to play movies and videos on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra smoothly.
“Yesterday I just got the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone, I love it due to its powerful hardware and big screen. I copied a lot of downloaded movies onto Galaxy S20, some of them are in .mkv format. When I play these movies on Galaxy S20, I find some MKV movies can’t be played or recognized by Galaxy S20, can you help me?”
Galaxy S20 is becoming more and more popular, it is one of the best smartphones on the market, many users choose Galaxy S20 to replace their old smartphones. As more and more people got Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, there are more questions asked on the forum. Such as “What format can Galaxy S20 play? Can I play MKV on Galaxy S20?” Galaxy S20 is a striking device, it’s amazing to play games and watch movies on Galaxy S20 when you travel. May be you are wondering how to play MKV on Galaxy S20 freely, in this article we will help you to solve MKV to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra playback problems.
Before you transfer movies from computer to Galaxy S20, you’d better know the Galaxy S20 playback feature. From Galaxy S20 official website you will know that Galaxy S20 can’t play all video formats directly, Galaxy S20 supported formats are limited, it only supports H.264/MPEG4 and other limited codecs/formats, such as MP4. MKV is not well supported by Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, because MKV is a container format, it has many different codecs.
How to play MKV on Galaxy S20 easily?
As we know, we can’t put MKV on Galaxy S20 for playback directly, in order to play MKV movies on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, you need to convert MKV to Galaxy S20 supported video formats, like H.264 MP4 format. This format is well supported by Galaxy S20. You can follow the steps below to transcode MKV to Galaxy S20 for watching smoothly.
1. Install Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Windows or Mac version on your computer, it can work as the best Galaxy S20 Video Converter. This video converter for Galaxy S20 can help you convert nearly all video formats to common formats as you need, like MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, MTS, etc.
What Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?
Convert MKV to Galaxy S20 supported video formats;
Convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 supported format;
Convert DVD video to Galaxy S20 video format;
Rip Blu-ray to MKV, MOV, MP4, AVI, etc. for your playable devices.
Edit Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, MP4, MOV and other videos with built-in video editor.
Faster conversion speed with the help of NVIDIA and AMD video card acceleration.
Convert video to Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
2. Run this Galaxy S20 MKV converter, import the MKV files to Galaxy S20 MKV movie converter. Click format column to choose output format for Galaxy S20. Choose Samsung Galaxy S series video MP4 format, this format is Galaxy S20 best format. With the help of MKV to Galaxy S20 converter, you can convert MKV to Galaxy S20, convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S20, convert DVD to Galaxy S20, convert 4K to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
3. Before starting converts MKV to Galaxy S20, you can click settings button to adjust the video parameters before convert. In the MKV to Galaxy S20 converter, you can set or input the resolution, bitrate, frame rate and codecs. You can also input the video resolution like 720p (1280*720) or 1080p (1920*1080), then you can watch 720p/1080p movies on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra. Choose bitrate as 2000-3500 is appropriate. It’s Galaxy S20 best settings in videos.
4. You can edit the MKV videos before convert MKV files for Galaxy S20. You can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the MKV video.
5. Click convert button to start converting MKV to best format for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra. Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Windows will begin the MKV to Galaxy S20 conversion process.
Is it easy? Now you can follow the steps to convert MKV to Galaxy S20 supported format, when the conversion finished, you can transfer movies to Galaxy S20 for watching freely. Just follow the Galaxy S20 MKV conversion guide and take a try, hope this software can help you.
Tip: This Galaxy S20 MKV converter has adapted NVIDIA and AMD video card acceleration technology, so it will save much time for you, it will convert MKV, Blu-ray, DVD, ISO, 4K, H.265 HEVC and other videos to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra with fast speed.
“Hi, I have just purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 cellphone, which is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market, it is equipped with 6.2 inches touchscreen, the big screen is easy for me to play movies. Now I want to know Galaxy S20 supported video formats, so that I can transfer 4k, 1080p and 720p movies to Galaxy S20 for watching on the go.”
This is a question asked by a samsung Galaxy S20 user, and this kind of question is very hot on forums, because many users have the need to play videos or movies on Galaxy S20, in this case, you may have the need to know best video format for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, and all Galaxy S20 supported formats, and then you can copy supported formats to Galaxy S20 for playback.
From Galaxy S20 official product page or instructions, you will learn that Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra supported video formats are very limited, below you will see what video formats are supported by Galaxy S20.
Galaxy S20 supported video formats: MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263
Galaxy S20 not supported formats: MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, M4V, MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, DVD, Blu-ray, iTunes movies, iTunes videos, Amazon movies, Blockbuster movies, DRM files, etc.
From the above information you will learn that Samsung Galaxy S20 supports MP4, DivX, XviD and WMV format, and Galaxy S20 best supported video format is MP4, but it has bad support for other common used movie formats, such as MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, FLV, etc. How to play unsupported video formats on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? How to transfer any movies from computer to Galaxy S20 for watching? Here we will share an easy way to play any movies on Galaxy S20.
There are many users want to play movies on Galaxy S20, and these movies are in different video formats and codecs, such as MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, etc. what’s the best way to play any video formats on Galaxy S20?
To solve this problem easily, the best way is to convert unsupported video formats to Galaxy S20 best supported format, like MP4, and then you can play movies with optimized formats and codecs. Here we want to recommend best video converter for Galaxy S20, with it, you can convert any videos or audio to supported format for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra, or other popular devices.
Galaxy S20 video converter is the best software on the market, this program can deal with all the video and audio formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MTS, etc. it will help you to convert movies to Galaxy S20 supported format with best quality and speed. Besides, it has many optimized formats for portable devices and editing software.
How to use this Galaxy S20 video format converter on Windows and Mac computer?
This Galaxy S20 video converter is easy to use, here are the easy steps that you can follow to use this program.
1. Free download and install this Galaxy S20 video converter on your computer, it is called Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, launch it you will see the main interface. With this software, you can convert 4K UHD videos, full HD 1080p videos, 720p videos, DVD disc, DVD ISO, Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO movies to any formats you want.
2. Load movies to the software. Choose the movies that you want to convert, and then load them to the Galaxy S20 video converter, you can directly drag and drop the files. Batch conversion is supported by this Galaxy S20 converter.
3. Choose best format for Galaxy S20 to play. Just click format bar and choose Samsung Galaxy S series MP4 format, this format is best supported format of Galaxy S20.
4. If you want to customize the output parameters, you can click settings button and adjust the resolution, bitrate or others according to your need.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start convert videos to Galaxy S20 supported video formats.
Just wait some time, this video format converter for Galaxy S20 will convert movies at fast speed with top quality, when the conversion finished, you can transfer converted movies to Galaxy S20 for watching as you want. Please take a try now!
Tip: What Acrok Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?
How to Rip a Blu-ray for Editing in DaVinci Resolve? This is a tutorial on how to rip and convert Blu-ray to DaVinci Resolve 16 compatible files with best Blu-ray Ripper. Read More
Nowadays it is convenient to put movies on USB flash drive and play on LG TV via USB port. However, many people are confused that their LG TV even can’t recognize your USB storage devices or you can play certain MKV files from USB on Vizio TV but fail to play other MKV files due to the unknown reasons. So what’s the matter? How can we solve the MKV and LG TV incompatible issues? Read on for details. Read More
As we know, DNxHD is a video codec intended to be usable as both an intermediate format suitable for use while editing and as a presentation format. We can edit DNxHD files in DaVinci Resolve and Avid Media Composer smoothly. In order to edit your Blu-ray movies on Windows 10 more conveniently, a good option is to convert Blu-ray to DNxHD. In this article, we will show you how to finish the Blu-ray to DNxHD conversion while reserving the original video quality. Read on to learn the step-by-step instruction. Read More
Panasonic AU-EVA1 is a powerful cinema camcorder, it has Super 35 MOS Sensor, and it has the ability to help you capture 4K videos in MOV or AVCHD formats. Do you want to load 4K MOV and AVCHD videos from Panasonic AU-EVA1 to FCP X and edit natively? Read More