“The video files on my computer are 4K MP4 (H.265) file format. The problem is how could I play them on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ tablet with ease? Does anyone know one program to solve this trouble? Thanks.”
We will tell you how to play 4K MP4, 4K MOV, 4K MKV and 4K Blu-ray movies on tablet if you experience problems with format compatibility.
It could be said that the most used video files nowadays are AVI and WMV, being able to find them in videos, movies, and more. However, these are not the only ones, as there is a wide variety of formats. In this case, there is one in particular that is gaining notoriety and it is MP4, MOV or MKV. Surely on more than one occasion you have heard about it or have come across a file in this format, right?
As they are not so well known (for the moment), we want to tell you a little about it, how it works and what tools are the easiest to use to play these type of videos without problems, since, as we said, it is becoming more and more popular.
As we have been telling you, MP4, MOV and MKV files are a video format that includes different files inside and that facilitate the process of playing a video. In this sense, it is necessary to have a player capable of reading all these formats to be able to enjoy the content correctly, since up to now, not all the programs to visualize audiovisual content are compatible.
4K is effectively double 1080p, which certainly appeals to marketing sensibilities. Now 4K tablets have flooded into our life. While, currently, most 4K devices on market are 4K recording phones, few supports 4K playback. So, is there any workaroud to play 4K video on tablet? The answer is YES. Now we’ll share the easy way to get 4K files playable on tablet with the best quality.
Simple Solution to Play 4K MP4/MOV/MKV and 4K Blu-ray on Tablet
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate must be the best choice to play 4K movies on tablet. It can convert 4K MP4, 4K MOV, 4K MKV and 4K Blu-ray files to many formats that tablet supported, including MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V and WMV. While selecting the output format, you can choose among dozens of preset tablet profiles. More than that, you are able to choose multiple audio tracks and select one of the subtitle tracks to embed into the video, so you can farthest keep the completeness and high quality of the original movies.
Developed with the most advanced converting technology, this professional 4K video converter truly and fully supports input and output videos at 4K resolution. With it, you can freely enjoy your 4K videos/movies on own tablet like Amazon Fire HD 10, Galaxy Tab A7, Galaxy Tab S7/S7+, iPad mini, iPAd Air, iPad Pro… In all, with this best 4K video converter, it is available to customize the output resolutions to any size to fit on your tablet and it becomes easy to transcode 4K video to native codec for playing.
Acrok Video Converter Ultiamte – Best 4K Video Covnerter for tablet
- Convert 4K MP4/MOV/MKV for all the Android and Apple tablets.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Rip and convert 4K Blu-ray files to any format with fast speed.
Hoe to convert 4K MP4, MOV, MKV and 4K Blu-ray for playing on tablet?
1. The very first step is to download and run the 4K video covnerter software. Please make sure you’re downloading the right version to your PC operating system. Click “Add file” icon to load your downloaded 4K MP4, 4K MOV and 4K MKV moveis. For covnerting 4K Blu-ray movies, please click “Load disc” icon to load your Blu-ray movie files.
2. If you want to convert a pile of 4K MP4/MOV/MKV videos into different tablet compatible format, you should tap on the icon on the rightmost of the video information one-by-one to select. As we know H.264 MP4 is a good video format for playing on digital devices, so we can select the profile for our tablets.
3. Click the “Convert” button on the bottom right corner to begin converting your 4K movies to the tablet supported format. With hardware acceleration enabled, the whole process can even be as low as a few minutes. After done, you can transfer the video to play on tablet through USB, Bluetooth, etc.