In this article you will learn the method to import Panasonic GM5 AVCHD MTS files to Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, you will not have any importing or editing issue with Avid and Premiere Pro.
Panasonic GM5 is one of the most popular camera on the market, since it released there are a lot of users have been attracted, the GM5 camera equipped with excellent hardware, it used a 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor, with them you can easily record full HD 1080p videos as well as high resolution images. Besides it has Silent Mode, Autofocus, Focus Peaking, Built-in Wi-Fi, 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens, etc. it is a wonderful camera that you can choose to get vivid images.
Have you recorded some videos with Panasonic GM5? Panasonic GM5 can record 1080p full HD videos in AVCHD MTS format or MP4 format, to most users they are not familiar with AVCHD MTS format, this format is developed by Sony and Panasonic that often used by cameras and camcorders, with AVCHD MTS format you can store the recordings in high quality. But, it is not easy to use the AVCHD MTS files with editing programs like Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, because AVCHD MTS format is not supported by Avid MC and Premiere Pro, you will meet with importing and editing issue when you load Panasonic GM5 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer, but please don’t worry, here we will share the most effective method to help you load Panasonic GM5 files to Avid MC and Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5.
In order to edit Panasonic GM5 with Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 smoothly, you will need to convert Panasonic GM5 AVCHD MTS videos to native supported format of Avid and Premiere, and then you can import and edit the footages without any issue. From Avid website you will know the best supported format is Avid DNxHD codec MOV format, for Adobe Premiere Pro, the best supported format is MOV on Mac and WMV format on Windows. To help you convert Panasonic GM5 AVCHD MTS files, we recommend the best MTS converter for you, the software is Acrok HD Converter for Mac or Windows, with this program you can easily convert Panasonic GM5 files to Avid MC and Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 best format.
Free download Panasonic GM5 AVCHD MTS converter
1. Free download and install Acrok HD converter Mac or Windows version on your computer, launch it as the best video converter for Panasonic GM5. You will see its interface.
2. Click add files button you will be available to load the videos that you want to convert, such as AVCHD MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, VOB, MOG, etc. nearly all HD videos are supported by this Panasonic GM5 converter.
3. After you loaded the videos, please click the format column to choose the output format that you need, to edit Panasonic GM5 files with Avid Media Composer, you are recommended to choose Editing software -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov); to edit Panasonic GM5 files with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, you can choose MOV or WMV format. Besides, you can also convert AVCHD to FCP 7 with this software.
4. Before convert your Panasonic GM5 AVCHD MTS videos, you can edit the footages with Acrok, it has offered easy-to-use video editing feature, such as trim, crop, add watermark, adjust effect, etc. you can adjust them according to your need.
5. Click convert button to start Panasonic GM5 to Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 conversion process.
Just wait some time, when the conversion process is finished, you can open the output folder and get the converted videos, now you can import converted Panasonic GM5 files to Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing natively.
You must be logged in to post a comment.