How to edit Canon EOS Rebel T6s H.264 MP4 files in FCP X natively? In this article you will get the best way to transcode Canon T6s H.264 MP4 files to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec, and then you can edit Canon T6s with FCP X smoothly, and there will no editing programs anymore.
Several weeks ago canon released its new DSLR camera, the EOS Rebel T6s, it is the first of its class to feature a Quick Control dial, a top LCD panel, and horizontal level. Canon EOS Rebel T6s has used DIGIC 6 Image Processor and a high resolution 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor, they are so powerful that can help you to capture high resolution photos and vivid full HD 1080p videos. Besides, Canon T6s has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC, you can easily transfer photos and videos to cloud storage or social networks.
Canon EOS Rebel T6s can help you to take high quality videos as well as record full HD 1080p videos, many people use Canon T6s to record videos when they go travel, maybe you also have recorded a lot of Canon T6s videos, is it exciting? Before we share the recordings with our friends or family, usually we need to import the videos into editing programs and edit according to our need. Final Cut Pro X is the hottest video editing program on Mac platform, so if you use Mac you may need to import Canon EOS Rebel T6s to FCP X for editing. But, it is not so easy to edit Canon T6s with FCP X, you will find Canon T6s recorded H.264 MP4 files can’t be edited smoothly with FCP X, many users have complained about this issue on the forum. What’s the reason? It is because Canon T6s used H.264 codec is not well supported by FCP X, H.264 codec is good for watching but not well for editing, so FCP X can’t edit H.264 files smoothly.
The best way to import Canon EOS Rebel T6s to FCP X is to convert Canon T6s H.264 files to FCP X native supported video codec, from Apple FCP X official page you will know that Apple ProRes codec is best supported codec of Final Cut Pro X, this codec is native editing codec of FCP X, so you just need to convert Canon T6s H.264 video to Apple ProRes codec and then you can edit Canon T6s with FCP X natively.
To convert Canon T6s to FCP X Apple ProRes, you will need to use a converter that supports Apple ProRes codec for output, Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac is the software that you need, with this software you can get videos converted to Apple ProRes codec in few clicks, there are many optimized formats for output, such as Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 4444, etc. besides converting videos to FCP X native codec, you can also use it to convert videos for iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, etc. once you use Acrok HD Video Converter, you can convert videos to any formats you need, such as convert AVCHD to FCP 7. Now just free download this Canon T6s to FCP X converter.
1. Free download this Canon T6s to FCP X converter from our website, install this software on your Mac computer, launch it you will see this Apple ProRes converter’s main interface. This software also has Windows version, so it can also help you to convert HD videos on Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
2. Please import the videos that you want to convert, you can click add files button on the top left corner to import, or you can just drag and drop the Canon T6s videos, you can add several files at one time.
3. Please click format column and choose output format. Here we need to import Canon T6s to FCP X for editing, so we choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) for output, this is best video codec for FCP X and FCP 7. If you need to convert HD videos to other formats, you can choose output format according to your need. It can also convert MPG to FCP X for you.
4. This Canon T6s to FCP X converter has easy-to-use customization feature, you can click settings button and then adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. if you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. Click convert button the Canon T6s to FCP X conversion will begin.
Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac will help you to convert Canon T6s to FCP X supported format at top speed, when the conversion is finished, you can import converted Canon T6s videos to Final Cut Pro X and edit smoothly. Just take a try! You can also follow this article to burn H.264 MOV files to Blu-ray disc.
You must be logged in to post a comment.