Do you want to load Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to FCP X and edit with Apple ProRes codec? In this article, you can get the best FCP X converter will can help you to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD videos to FCP X best supported Apple ProRes codec, and then you can edit Panasonic HC-X1000 videos smoothly in Final Cut Pro X.
Panasonic HC-X1000 is a powerful camcorder, it works as 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder, and with it you can jump right into 4K. Panasonic HC-X1000 features a 1/2.3″ MOS sensor that can help you to record 4K videos, it also has two built-in Venus processing engines, it can scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery. Besides it has used Leica Dicomar 20x Optical Zoom Lens, 0.45″ EVF / 3.5″ LCD Touch Screen, Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings, Power O.I.S, & Hybrid O.I.S. Simultaneous/Relay/Background Recording feature, etc. so it is ideal device if you want to record high quality videos.
Panasonic HC-X1000 can record videos in MP4, MOV or AVCHD codecs, have you recorded some wonderful videos with this camcorder? After you recorded videos with it, you may have the need to import Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X for editing. Final Cut Pro X is the best video editing programs on Mac platform, many professional users choose to edit videos with Final Cut Pro X. If you have tried to import Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X for editing, have you encountered the Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD to FCP X importing or editing issues? Because on the forums many users have encountered the problems with FCP X, they found the Panasonic HC-X1000 recorded AVCHD videos can’t be supported by FCP X, and they want an effective solution for this, if you also have this problem, please don’t worry, now we will share the best way to import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD files to FCP X for editing.
If you have ever used Final Cut Pro X, you may know there are limited video codecs and formats are supported by FCP X, for video format like AVCHD MTS, it is not supported by FCP X, so when you import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to FCP X, you will meet with problems. In this case, how can we avoid the Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X importing issue? It is easy, that we just need to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD to Apple ProRes 422 codec, which is native supported codec of Final Cut Pro X, with Apple ProRes codec, you won’t have any importing or editing problems.
On the market, there are few converters that can help you convert video to Apple ProRes codec, but Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac can do it, it has the ability to convert all HD videos like AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPG, etc. to Apple ProRes codec for FCP X or FCP 7 editing, besides Final Cut Pro X, it has optimized formats for iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, etc. with this software you can convert your videos easily, such as convert AVCHD to MKV, etc. Now please download it below.
Steps to use Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X converter
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac from the product page, and then install this converter on your Mac computer. If you need to use it on Windows, you can also download the Windows version to use.
2. After you installed the program on your Mac, please launch it, the software will show its main interface. Now you can click add files button on the top left corner to import the videos that you want to convert.
3. Click format column and choose the format you need. To convert Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X, please click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this is native format for FCP X. If you want to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 files to other formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, etc. you can also choose according to your need, this software may meet all your needs. This software can also convert XAVC to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP X.
4. Click settings button on the main interface you will be able to adjust the output parameters, you can skip this step if you don’t need to adjust, this profile has been optimized.
5. Edit feature is available to use, you can trim AVCHD files, crop AVCHD videos, add watermark to videos, or adjust the video effect to the videos, these features are easy to use.
6. Press the convert button on the main interface the conversion process will begin.
When the Panasonic HC-X1000 to FCP X Apple ProRes conversion is finished, please open the output folder and then you can get the converted videos, now you can import them into FCP X and edit without any problems, and you don’t need to render anymore. This converter can also convert AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro, if you need to use, please click to read and learn more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.