Samsug introduced the Galaxy A71 which provide the bigger and larger body. The Galaxy A71 is a pleasure to hold and use. Despite the 6.7-inch display and 4,500 mAh battery, the A71 is sleek and light. Galaxy A71 has nice narrow bezels, Gorilla Glass 3 to protect their FHD+ displays, in-screen fingerprint sensors and slim 20:9 aspect ratios, for instance. Although, everyone can see its powerful features today, we still can find that many people are asking this question on some forums: “Is there a way to hook up an external dvd drive so that you can watch Blu-ray movies on the Galaxy A71?”
The purpose of this guide is to answer this question for you and offers you the best solution. Friends! What are you waiting for? Here we go!
The answer of this question above is absolutely No! There is no way to connect a Blu-ray player. The Galaxy A71 has no “Video input” as far as I know. Another alternative would be Netflix which allows you to watch videos on demand though their App. However, This is not fair to Blu-ray collectors, buying the online Blu-ray movie which you have already possessed the Blu-ray disc would be a waste of money. So the third way could be the best way for you is to convert your Blu-ray movies to Galaxy A71 supported video format first, then transfer the output videos to your Galaxy A71 with USB cable. But how to do? Keep reading.
The Third-Part Software You Need To Prepare
I have to say there are tons of Blu-ray to Android converters in the market, it is not so easy to find a good one by yourselves. So I will recommend you the best one Acrok Video Converter Ultimate which I have already tried which does a better job than its other competitors.
Key Features Of Blu-ray to Galaxy A71 Converter
- Convert Blu-ray to virtually any video and audio formats like popular H.265/HEVC MKV, H.265/HEVC MP4, H.264 MP4, H.264 MKV, MOV, M4V, WMV, M3U8, ProRes, DNxHD and outdated AVI, 3GP, FLV, ASF, WebM video format and MP3, AAC, MKA, WMA audio formats.
- Allows you to customize profile settings including the video and audio resolution, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, channel, you can get most compatible video for your iDevice – iPad Pro 2020, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Air 2020 and more.
- Help you to shrink Blu-ray size at will, or copy Blu-ray to H.264/H.265 MP4 with 10X speed.
- Massive copy options for you: full copy the entire disc, directly copy the main title, copy for different devices.
- Hundreds of optimized device presets for you to play Blu-ray on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S20, freely or edit your Blu-ray files in Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Pro X, Vegas Pro 17, DaVinci Resolve 16, etc.
- Luxuriant video editing features to grant you to get more perfect Blu-eay movies: Trimming, Cropping, Adding text/image watermark, Adding external subtitles, Adding video effects, more functions are waiting for your exploration.
Quick Guide to Convert Blu-ray Movies To Galaxy A71
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movies with optical Blu-ray drive.
Run the program, insert Blu-ray disc into your computer’s Blu-ray optical drive, and from the “Load Disc” drop-down menu, select “Load from disc” to load commercial Blu-ray disc into the best Blu-ray ripping software. You can import a Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder or Blu-ray ISO videos by using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method.
Tips: The program can automatically select the main Blu-ray title (the one with the longest time and largest file size) for you.
Step 2: Choose Galaxy A71 supported format
Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down list, select one of Galaxy A71 playable formats such as “H.264 Video (*.mp4)” under “Common Video” main category. Or you can choose your desired format from “Android” category.
Tips: Click “Settings” on the UI, you can see a window which allows you to adjust video/audio settings here. If you are not familiar with this step, just skip and move on.
Step 3: Start ripping Blu-ray to MP4 for Galaxy A71
Start Blu-ray to Galaxy A71 converting process by hitting the right-bottom “Convert” button. After the conversion, click “Open” to locate the converted movies and copy the moveis to Galaxy A71 via USB cable. Having a nice DVD movie experience on your Galaxy A71 now.
No responses yet