What’s the best way to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? Just follow the article to get the best Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 converter, which will rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 (Plus/Ultra) supported format.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is one of the best Android smartphone on the smartphone market, it has powerful hardware equipment, such as latest Android system, the Galaxy S20 has 6.2 inches screen, the Galaxy S20 Plus has 6.7 inches screen, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra has 6.9 inches screen, the screen resolution is 3200*1440, which is great for us to browse the websites, play games, and watch movies. The Galaxy S20 has 4000 mAh battery, the Galaxy S20 Plus has 4500 mAh battery, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra has 5000 mAh battery, you can use Galaxy S20 to play movies and videos for long time.
How to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20?
“How can I get Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 smartphone? My friend give me a Galaxy S20 android smartphone as a gift, I like watching movies on this excellent smartphone. But now I want to put Blu-ray movies which I purchased onto the Galaxy S20 smartphone, do I need a Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 converter or ripper? What is the best Blu-ray ripper for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra? Please give me some advices.”
To many new Galaxy S20 users, most of them don’t know the easiest way to copy Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 smartphone, because the Blu-ray disc movies that we purchased are protected, we can’t get the movie files for copying and playing directly. But don’t worry, now we have powerful software – Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, which can runs as the best Blu-ray ripper software to rip Blu-ray to common video files, such as rip Blu-ray to MKV, rip Blu-ray to MP4, rip Blu-ray to MOV, etc. latest Blu-ray movies are all supported, once you get this excellent Blu-ray ripping program, you don’t need to worry anymore, you can use all your Blu-ray movies freely.
In order to help you to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones easily, we have prepared the easy steps for you, which you can follow to convert Blu-ray movies to common videos and then transfer to Galaxy S20, and then you can play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra freely. Now please follow them.
Program you need: Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 ripper Windows version or Mac version
What are the features of this Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 Converter?
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra;
- Rip Blu-ray and DVD disc, ISO file or folder to Galaxy S20;
- Convert 4K H.265 HEVC, 4K H.264 MKV, 4K MP4, 4K MOV to Galaxy S20;
- Best format for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra;
- NVIDIA and AMD video card acceleration support;
- Rip Blu-ray or DVD to MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, H.265 HEVC, etc.
- Convert Blu-ray and DVD with quality lossless.
1. Download this Galaxy S20 Blu-ray ripper software from our website, the name of the program is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this software can convert Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to any formats you need.
2. Install this Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 converter on the computer that you want to use for converting. This program has Windows and Mac version, so you can run it on your PC or Mac. After launching, please click Load Disc button to import your Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO or Blu-ray folder movies.
3. After loading the Blu-ray movies, you can select the movie language and subtitle under the list of the Blu-ray movie. And then please press the format bar to choose the output format that you need, select the formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc. here we recommend MP4 format.
4. Before convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S20, you can press the settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec, etc. parameters, this program has offered powerful customization feature.
5. After all these settings are done, please click convert button showed on the main interface to start the Blu-ray to Galaxy S20 conversion process.
The program will begin the Galaxy S20 Blu-ray conversion immediately, this software has used NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will save much time for you. When the conversion process is ended, you can get the converted movies, and then you can transfer files onto Galaxy S20 via USB cable, and then you can play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra freely.
Learn more about Galaxy S20
Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones have equipped with the latest technologies of recent years. For example, they used Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, HDR10+ certified, 120Hz refresh rate support, 8K video recording at 24 fps, 4K UHD video recording at 60 fps, 1080p FHD video recording at 60 fps, Super Slow-mo 720p video support at 960 fps, Digital zoom up to 20x on Galaxy S20 Ultra, improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, 12GB to 16GB RAM, etc. With these hardware equipment, it is great to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S20.