From this article you will know the way to rip and copy Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray ISO movies to Nokia N1 tablet, and then you can play Blu-ray on Nokia N1 with compatible format.
Nokia N1 is a new Android tablet that just came to the market, since it released many users have decided to buy this amazing tablet, the Nokia N1 tablet is equipped with Intel Atom Z3580 Quad-core 2.3 GHz CPU and PowerVR G6430 GPU, it can offer smooth performance for you. The Nokia N1 used IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen in 7.9 inches, the resolution is 1536 x 2048 pixels, so this new Nokia tablet is very convenient to take and it is great to play videos with it.
Now there are a few of users have received the Nokia N1 tablet, have you also got it? After bought the Nokia N1 tablet, a lot of users want to transfer some music songs and movies to it for watching on the go, for example, you may want to copy Blu-ray to Nokia N1 for playback, Blu-ray movies are very popular, if we can transfer Blu-ray to Nokia N1 then we can enjoy the movies with Nokia N1 tablet at anytime, anywhere. But, to most users they don’t know the way to copy Blu-ray to Nokia N1, as we know, the purchased Blu-ray disc movies are commercial movies, they are protected and you can’t copy the movies directly, you will need Blu-ray ripper software to help you to rip Blu-ray movies to unprotected common videos, such as MP4, and then you can copy converted Blu-ray to Nokia N1 for watching freely.
To rip Blu-ray to Nokia N1 supported video format and play without limitations, you will need Blu-ray ripper software, here we recommend Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for you, this software is the best Blu-ray ripper on the market, it is integrated converter of video converter, DVD Ripper and Blu-ray ripper. With this program, you can rip latest Blu-ray and DVD disc, ISO or folder movies to any unprotected video format you need, besides you can use it to convert HD videos like MKV, WMV, FLV, MOV, AVI, MP4, MPG, MTS or other videos to popular video format you need. NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology is well supported by this best Nokia N1 Blu-ray ripper, so you can get your Blu-ray ripped at fast speed.
1. Free download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate Windows version or Mac version, install this program on your Windows or Mac computer. Run this Blu-ray to Nokia N1 converter you will see its main interface.
2. After you launched the Nokia N1 Blu-ray ripper, please click “Load Dsic” button on the top left corner to import the Blu-ray or DVD movies that you want to convert. Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO, DVD folder movies are all supported to import to convert. You can also click add files button to import HD videos to convert.
3. Click format bar to choose output format that you need, this Nokia N1 Blu-ray converter has many optimized formats, such as optimized formats for Android tablets, Android smartphones, iPad, iPhone, Windows tablet, editing programs, etc. here to play Blu-ray on Nokia N1 with compatible format we recommend you to choose Common Video -> MP4 format, this format is well supported by Nokia N1. You can also use this software to rip Blu-ray to MP4 format and then play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player.
4. Before rip Blu-ray to Nokia N1, you can adjust the output parameters by clicking settings button, you will be able to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate and other parameters according to your need. For example you can set the resolution as 1280*720 (720P), and set bitrate as 2000-3500 kbps.
5. The last step is to click convert button on the main interface to start the conversion process.
This Blu-ray to Nokia N1 converter will start the Blu-ray to Nokia N1 conversion immediately, please wait some time, it won’t take long time for the conversion, because NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology is supported, you can rip Blu-ray to Nokia N1 at very fast speed. When the Blu-ray to Nokia N1 conversion is done, you can import the converted video files into Nokia N1 through USB cable, and then you can play Blu-ray on Nokia N1 at anytime, anywhere. You can also use it to play Blu-ray on Windows 8/8.1 tablets.
You must be logged in to post a comment.