The new iPad mini (iPad mini 6) was revealed alongside the iPhone 13 range at Apple’s launch event on September 14, 2021. Its dimensions of 195.4 x 134.8 x 6.3mm. The iPad mini features an 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display, which offers good picture quality. A15 Bionic chipset, 64GB or 256GB of storage, running iPadOS 15. You can get up to 10 hours of use when browsing the web or watching video over Wi-Fi.
Apple iPad mini will definitely offer us a gorgeous visual feast on its gorgeous display (2266 x 1488). But to import Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 for watching favorite Blu-ray movies on iPad mini 6’s splendid screen, there is a lion in the way since iPad mini 6, like other Apple devices, still lack Blu-ray drive for direct Blu-ray playback. Follow the below guide to convert Blu-ray to iPad mini 6. with the best Blu-ray ripper for Mac/Windows (Win 11 also incl.).
To rip a Blu-ray to iPad mini 6, you should note:
1. A Blu-ray movie usually comes in 8~60GB, which means the ripped Blu-ray movie will be large in size. Though iPad mini 6 lineup has 64/256 GB base storage, saving large files on this deive will slow down the overall performance.
2. Considering the massive media data in a disc, ripping Blu-ray is usually a time-consuming process that can take hours to finish.
3. Copy protection is the major obstruction for most Blu-ray ripping software. If you want to rip protected Blu-ray to iPad mini 6, you need to find a program that’s able to remove the restrictions.
Copy Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 with Top Quality
In consideration of the above facts, we recommend you a program to convert Blu-rays to iPad mini 6 supported format with ease – Acrok Video Converter Ultimate. This professional Blu-ray to iPAd mini ripper, with an easy-to-use interface, allows both computer novices and seasoned users to convert Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 supported video formats like MP4, MOV and M4V without any hiccup.
1. Rip and convert 4K and Full HD Blu-rays to MP4, M4V, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc. with original quality.
2. Built-in presets for iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, iPhone and more hot devices.
3. Support protected discs, multiple titles, workout Blu-rays, TV series, any other Blu-ray types.
4. Options to cut out extras, commercials, adjust resolutions, bitrate, etc. can reduce the output file size.
5. GPU acceleration, multi-core processing technology can rip Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 at up to 10x faster speed.
Free download Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 Converter
How to rip and covnert Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 playable format?
Step 1: Import Source Blu-ray Movie
Free download this Blu-ray to iPad mini 6 ripper on your computer, insert Blu-ray disc to your Blu-ray drive, and then import the Blu-ray you want to convert by clicking “Load Disc” button. You can also hit the “Add folder” button to import Blu-ray folder for converting.
Step 2: Choose iPad mini supported Format
After the Blu-ray is loaded, you need to select an output video format for iPad mini 6. To convert Blu-ray to Apple iOS device, you can select a format supported by the iPad mini 6: navigate to “Apple”-> to “Apple H.264 Video (*.mp4)”. Or you can simply find and select the exact device name like iPAd mini.
Step 3: Select Output Folder
Click “Output” bar to choose an output folder to save the output files.
Step 4: Convert Blu-ray for iPad mini 6
Finally, hit the bottom right “Convert” button to start Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 conversion on PC. After the conversion task is finished, please click “Open” button to locate the ripped Blu-ray movies.
You can follow below steps to stream the converted Blu-ray movie to iPAd mini 6 for unlimited playback.
How to sync converted Blu-ray moveis to iPad mini 6?
For Mac users:
Sync iPad with your computer
1. Connect your iPad mini 6 to your Mac with USB-C cable or Wi-Fi.
2. In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
3. Click “Movies” in the button bar.
4. Select the “Sync movies onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your movies.
For Windows users:
To put movies on iPad mini 6 with iTunes:
Step 1. Connect your iPad mini 6 to the computer with a USB cable. (Then iTunes will run automatically.)
Step 2. Unlock your iPad mini 6 and trust the computer.
Step 3. In iTunes, click the device icon and choose “Movies”.
Step 4. Select “Sync Movies” and choose the items you want to copy to your iPad mini 6.
Step 5. Click “Apply” to start adding movies to your iPad mini 6.
Of course, you can also use iCloud to sync converter Blu-ray movies to iPad mini 6. You can use icloud to keep photos, files, calendars, and so on up-to-date automatically between all devices logged in with your apple ID, but there are a few drawbacks.