Galaxy Note 20 has just been released, many people have waited this Android phone for a long time. The Galaxy Note 20 has a 6.7-inch display, which is great for us to take and play videos or games. You may want to take it and watch purchased or downloaded movies on Galaxy Note 20 on the go. Here are Galaxy Note 20 playback specs, include Galaxy Note 20 video and audio playback format, Galaxy Note 20 not supported video formats, etc. you will know the movie formats that Galaxy Note 20 can play, and how to play not supported videos format on Galaxy Note 20 easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Supported video and audio format:
Video: MP4, M4V (DRM free), 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Audio: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE
*Some files may not be supported depending on codec used.
As shown above, Galaxy Note 20 supported video formats are limited, if you have collected many videos or movies, they must be in different video formats and codecs, how to play any videos on Galaxy Note 20? You will need a video format converter to help you convert unsupported video formats to Galaxy Note 20 compatible format, like MP4, and then you can play videos or movies on Galaxy Note 20 freely.
Features of Galaxy Note 20 Video Format Converter:
1. Convert Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO and folder to Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra;
2. Convert DVD disc, DVD ISO and DVD folder to Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra;
3. Convert MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MTS, ISO, 4K H.265 to Galaxy Note 20;
4. Optimized formats for Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and other devices;
5. Customize the output resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
6. NVIDIA and AMD video card acceleration technology is adapted;
7. Convert any video to Galaxy Note 20 compatible format.
Free download Galaxy Note 20 Format Converter
Follow the east steps to convert Blu-ray, DVD and other formtas to Galaxy Note 20 best playback format.
1. Download and install Acrok Video Converter Ultimate. This is an powerful software that can convert any video like Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO, DVD folder, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, DivX, MPG, MPEG, VOB, WMV, MXF, FLV, F4V to Galaxy Note 20 compatible formats. It will also convert video to Galaxy Note 20 5G, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, etc.
2. Click “Add files” to import the videos that you want to convert. And then choose output video format, here you are recommended to choose H.264 MP4, it’s best format for Galaxy Note 20.
4. Click “Convert” button to start converting movies to Galaxy Note 20 supported format.
This Galaxy Note 20 video format converter equipped with NVIDIA CUDA acceleration, so you can convert videos for Galaxy Note 20 at a fast speed, it will save you much time. After converting, you just need to transfer converted videos to Galaxy Note 20, and then you can enjoy them freely. Now you can download this program and have a try, hope it can help you to solve the Galaxy Note 20 video playback problems.
How to play purchased iTunes M4V movies on Galaxy Note 20?
A decade ago, a special mode “iTunes+ iPod”, provided by Apple Company, made people get used to synchronizing their mobile device with the computer. But along with the smartphone market increasingly mature, people get more and more choices. So after a crazy purchasing of Samsung Galaxy Note 20, a great number of consumers meet the same problem: they cannot use their new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone to play iTunes movies. Actually, the cause of the above problem is that Apple encodes iTunes movies with DRM protection, so it prevents people from converting their favorite movies or playing them on non-apple devices. It is Apple’s marketing strategy, and so it is not realistic to expect Apple Company to solve it. Steve Jobs will tell you: “it’s easy, just buy an iPhone”. Or as someone says, change your computer.
Humanity’s wisdom is infinite, anything cannot prevent humanity’s advance. To fight with DRM, most of them determine to find software to solve it. However it is regret that most of software in the market is based on screen recording technology. We can save iTunes video with it, but you have to play it till to the end when recording it. It will break you down. So is there any way to watch iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 20 efficiently?
M4VGO (For Mac & For Windows) is an excellent M4V DRM removal tool, which provides people with a perfect way to convert purchased and rented iTunes M4V videos. It supports the conversion of multiple formats, such as M4V to MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. In addition to this, the most important is that it can preserve videos with original video quality. In this way, you can enjoy iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 20 without restriction and keep iTunes rentals forever. The following tutorial will tell us how to make it happen.
Free download iTunes M4V to Galaxy Note 20 Converter
Step 1. Add iTunes Movie into Galaxy Note 20 iTunes Converter
Launch M4VGO, and then click the button “Add files”, it will pop up a window, which will show you all of videos you have purchased or rent from iTunes. You can choose any movie you want to convert.
Step 2. Select the output video format
After the successful adding, the next one is choosing the output format according to your need. Here, “Samsung Galaxy Note Series Video (*.mp4)” is your best choice.
Step 3. Convert iTunes movies to MP4
After the above step, your video will begin to convert. Just need a few minutes, it will succeed, so what you need to do is link your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 with your computer, and then transfer the videos to your Note 20 for playing.