In this article, we will share the way to transfer music from iTunes to Galaxy S6 for playing, you can sync songs from iTunes to Galaxy S6 easily with the software recommended, and you can solve iTunes M4A music compatibility issue with Galaxy S6 in few clicks.
Have you bought a Galaxy S6 smartphone? Not long ago Samsung released its new Android smartphone Galaxy S6 to replace old Galaxy S5, which released last year. Compared to Galaxy S5, the new Galaxy S6 smartphone has many new features, it uses Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU and Mali-T760 GPU, which will give you smooth performances. The screen of Galaxy S6 is 5.1 inches and the resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels, that’s very great for us to play videos and movies on Galaxy S6.
“Hi, can you tell me the way to play iTunes music on Galaxy S6? About five days ago I purchased the Galaxy S6 smartphone, and now I want to transfer music songs from iTunes to Galaxy S6, so that I can enjoy music on the go. After I transferred the iTunes songs to Galaxy S6 via USB cable, I found the iTunes songs can’t be played by Galaxy S6, the smartphone said the format is not supported. I checked and found the iTunes songs are in M4A format, is this format not compatible with Galaxy S6? Can you help me? Thank you!”
Have you encountered this kind of problem showed above? Maybe you have. On Galaxy S6 official product page, M4A music format is not supported, Galaxy S6 can only play MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC formats, so you can’t play iTunes music on Galaxy S6 directly. In this case, before you transfer music songs from iTunes to Galaxy S6, you will need to convert iTunes music to Galaxy S6 supported format, such as MP3, and then you can play iTunes songs on Galaxy S6 freely.
M4VGO is the best iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter on the market, with this software you can convert iTunes M4A music songs to MP3 format for Galaxy S6, you can also convert iTunes songs to formats like WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc. besides audio conversion, this software has a powerful feature, it can convert purchased DRM protected iTunes movies, iTunes videos and iTunes TV shows to any unprotected videos, like MP4, and then you can play iTunes movies on Galaxy S6 or any other playable devices, you can make full use of your purchased iTunes movies, and you can use these movies freely, after the DRM conversion, the converted videos have no protection anymore.
Now you can follow the easy steps below to convert iTunes M4A songs to Galaxy S6 supported MP3 format, this iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter is very easy to use, you can convert iTunes to Galaxy S6 in just few steps, now please follow the easy steps below.
1. Free download M4VGO from product page, install this software on your computer, run it as the best iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter, it can help you to convert iTunes M4V movies to any video formats, convert iTunes M4A music to any audio formats, and convert any HD videos to any formats you need.
2. After you launched the Galaxy S6 iTunes converter, please choose video converter mode, and then please click “Add Files” button to import iTunes songs that you want to convert, you can add batch files at one time. Tip: If you need to convert purchased iTunes movies and TV shows, please choose DRM Removal mode when you launch M4VGO.
3. Please choose output format. To play music on Galaxy S6, please choose Common Audio -> MP3 format for output, MP3 format is well supported by Galaxy S6. Besides MP3 format, you can choose other formats for your other devices.
4. If you need to adjust output parameters, you can click settings button on the main interface. If you don’t need to adjust, just skip this step.
5. Click convert button to start iTunes music to Galaxy S6 conversion.
M4VGO will convert iTunes songs to Galaxy S6 at top speed and quality, when the conversion is done, you can get the converted MP3 files and then transfer to Galaxy S6, then you can play iTunes music on Galaxy S6 in MP3 format, there is no problem anymore! Just try it!
You must be logged in to post a comment.