The simplest solution of removing DRM protection and recording Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to new Nexus 7. Let you play all Digital Copy movies on Nexus 7 freely.
Q. What is Digital Copy?
A. Digital Copy is a standard definition digital version of your purchased DVD/Blu-ray; it’s usually located on a stand-alone disc which bundled with your sets and in your choice of iTunes or Windows Media formats. It’s Mac & PC compatible.
Q: Can I play Digital Copy on new Nexus 7?
A: Digital Copy is Windows/Mac compatible (which is usually in WMV or MOV format); it also works on IOS devices but not on Android tablets.
Since new Nexus 7 has been released by Google joint with Asus, it is favored by those who watch movies a lot especially for HD movies. That is because of the sharpest 7 inch screen and 1920×1200 high-resolution and more. So it has become one of the most popular Android portable devices. However, you cannot play them on Android deices, new Nexus 7 is no exception as for the DRM protection.
So, if you really want to play Digital Copy with new Nexus 7, here are two steps you need to walk though:
1. Roll off the DRM;
2. Convert to other formats new Nexus 7 supports, for instance, H.264 MP4.
Get Acrok Video Converter Ultimate -A Top Digital Copy to Nexus Recorder
Digital Copy to new Nexus 7 Converter is a professional removal tool for rolling off DRM from Digital Copy files, and convert videos to new Nexus 7 for transferring. In addition, with ChewTune, you can also record and transfer iTunes movies/Amazon videos/BBC iPlayer videos to all Android/Windows 8 device for watching.
Download a free trial here:
Step 1. Run this Digital Copy to Nexus 7 Converter, and add videos. Drag and drop your videos to it directly, or you can click “Add…” icon to import them as below.
Step 2. Choose format.
Click the drop-down-list besides “Video files to” and choose “Common Video > H.264 Video (*.mp4)” as the most compatible format with Nexus 7.
Step 3. Change video specs.
Click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to video testing result, for watching videos on the Android tablet, 720p with 1500~2500kbps is just all right.
Step 4. Start converting.
Now click the “Convert” icon to start removing DRM protection from Digital Copy movies and the top Nexus 7 Digital Copy Video Converter will automatically start to convert Digital Copy movies for playing on your new Nexus 7 tablet.
In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.
After the conversion, click “Open” button to quick locate the converted video. Connect your Android tablet to computer. Transfer Digital Copy to new Nexus 7 via USB cable.
How to transfer the converted Digital Copy contents to new Nexus 7 ?
1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it’s not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.
Related settings: To change your device’s USB connection options, touch Settings > Device > Storage > Menu > USB computer connection.
You must be logged in to post a comment.