“Two days ago I installed Mavericks, I have some files which I need to use QuickTime to play. Now QuickTime after clicking on WMV, MXF, MTS recordings, it won’t play on Mac, can you give me some suggestions to play MXF, MTS, AVCHD, WMV on Mac Mavericks?”
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks is the latest operating system on Mac computer, after updating many users have encountered new problems. One of the most popular is the video playback problem. As we know, Mac OS supported video playback formats are limited, on the latest Mac Mavericks, many video formats can’t be played, such as MXF video format, AVCHD MTS format, Windows Media Player files (WMV), on Mac Mavericks, there are few video player on Mac Mavericks that can support MXF, MTS, AVCHD, WMV files, in this case, how to play MXF, MTS, AVCHD, WMV on Mac Mavericks with player?
The effective way is to convert videos to compatible format for Mac Mavericks, and then you can play with supported formats on Mac. Mac Mavericks best supported video formats is QuickTime MOV format, so if you convert MXF/MTS/AVCHD/WMV to QuickTime MOV format, you can play on Mac Mavericks with most video players, like QuickTime.
Which is best video converter on Mac Mavericks? How to convert MXF, MTS, AVCHD, WMV to Mac Mavericks best format?
Here you will need a video converter on Mac Mavericks to help you, you can take a free try on our HD Video Converter for Mac (or Windows version if you need to use on windows computer), this is top MXF/MTS/AVCHD/WMV file converter on Mac, which can help you to convert MXF/MTS/AVCHD/WMV videos to compatible format like MOV, and then you can play MXF, MTS, AVCHD, WMV on Mac Mavericks with player.
This software is very easy to use, now you can follow the steps below to convert videos to compatible format, and then you can play the footages with players on Mac Mavericks.
1. Free download HD Video Converter for Mac (or Windows), and then install it on your computer. This is excellent video converter on Mac Mavericks, which can help you to convert MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, FLV, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF and other formats on Mac.
2. Import your video files to the software, such as MXF, MTS, AVCHD, WMV footages, just drag and drop them, you can also load batch files for converting.
3. Choose output format. To play video on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, you are recommended to choose QuickTime MOV format, just select it, this format is supported by nearly all the video players on Mac, if you need to convert to other formats, just choose as you want.
4. In this Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks video converter, you can customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Click convert button on the main interface to start the conversion.
This video converter on Mac OS X Mavericks will help you to convert files at a fast speed, video and audio quality is perfectly guaranteed, when the conversion finished, you can open the output folder and get the video files, and then you can play them with players on Mac Mavericks, or you can copy them to portable devices, or load them to editing software like FCP X, iMovie, etc. please take a try now!
You must be logged in to post a comment.