“Can you tell me the best way to play MXF video files on computer? I have used Panasonic P2 camcorder and recorded some 108p videos that in .mxf format, now I want to play them on Mac and Windows computer, can you help me to choose a player or converter? Thanks!”
If you have used Canon, Sony or Panasonic high-end camcorders, you may be familiar with MXF format, this format can be recorded by Canon XF series, Sony XDCAM series or Panasonic P2 series, MXF format is good for hd footages recording, but now well for playback or editing. How to play MXF video format on Mac and Windows 7/8? If you have some MXF files you may have this question, you may have found that many players don’t support MXF format, how to solve this problem?
As we know, MXF format is so difficult to use, so the best way is to convert it to a compatible format, here you can take a free try on our MXF player software – HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows, it can play MXF video format on Mac and Windows 7/8, besides it can convert MXF to any formats you need, such as MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, etc, and then you can play MXF videos in best format with playable devices.
Here are the easy steps for you to convert or play MXF video format on Mac and Windows 7/8.
1. Free download HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows on our website, it is top MXF video format converter as well as MXF video player for Mac and Windows OS.
2. Install and run this MXF converter/player, you will see the brief main interface. And then please load your MXF video files to the program.
3. If you want to play MXF video format on Mac and Windows 7/8, you can click the play button in the right window, you can drag the size of the window, and then you can play MXF videos easily.
4. If you want to play MXF with other players or devices, you will need to convert MXF to compatible format, like MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, etc. this software also supports rich formats for editing software, like FCP X/7/6, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro.
5. You can click settings button on the main interface of the software to adjust the output parameters, you can adjust according to your need.
6. Click convert button to start.
This software will convert Canon/Sony/Panasonic MXF files to the format you wanted immediately, you just need to wait some time, when the conversion finished, you can use the converted footages as you want. Now you may have known the best way to convert or play MXF video format on Mac and Windows 7/8, please take a free try, hope this software can help you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.